วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Goldberg NOT Coming Back to WWE? *FIRST ON YOUTUBE* (READ DESCRIPTION)

Bill Goldberg has stirred the pot again with the following Tweets on Twitter: "YES.. I am in negotiations with the WWE. Looks like 'ole Hogan and TNA missed the boat. Shame for the fans they didn't even try.. Truth is I never thought I'd even consider it........then came my son. No one said I'd wrestle but the door is open again. Also.... If I ever did step in the ring again, I have a new tag partner. He goes by the name of "Lights Out!!!!" Bill is in negotiations with WWE but not for a performer's contract. He is negotiating with them on a Legend's deal in order for the company to have Mattel make a new Goldberg action figure. While anything is possible, it is unlikely he would return in a wrestling role. His comments geared towards Hulk Hogan and TNA stem from Hogan claiming he was negotiating with them when he wasn't.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dltsDHc6EDo&hl=en

mortal kombat action figures gurren lagann action figure gundam action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น